Contact and arrival
Your journey to new open spaces
So you get to us easily and simply, we have compiled the best opportunities to you.
Quickly and easily by car: via the Brenner motorway, exit Bolzano South and over the highway MeBo to Meran Süd exit. Then turn to the left, through the industrial zone Lana to the roundabout and follow the signs in the Ulten valley. After a leisurely hour, you are driving in St. Nikolaus, 3. village of the Valley, at the destination.
We are looking forward to you! Florian and Marylu
In the center of Central Europe, the Val D'ultimo, Merano is accessible year-round by all means of transport. You can easily arrive by car, bus, train or plane. Learn more about our interactive maps on the various paths, routes and travel options.
And for you to be mobile on the spot, you will receive additional detailed information about public transport in South Tyrol and all the ways to use this inexpensive.
Car train from Germany:
Reach the holiday region Merano and environs with the DB Autozug. You will find offers from Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Hildesheim, Germany to Bolzano on www.dbautozug.de
Autozug service telephone: Tel.: +49 1805 996 633
ARRIVAL BY BUS
Train connections on
- Munich - Innsbruck - Brenner - Bozen - Meran
- Linz - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Brenner - Bozen - Meran
- Zurich - Innsbruck - Brenner - Bozen - Meran
- Zurich - Landquart - Zernez - Mals - Merano
- Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Brenner - Bozen - Meran
- Venice - Verona - Bolzano - Merano
- Milan - Verona - Bolzano - Merano
Their railway connections
- Timetable of the Italian railways (FS) www.trenitalia.com
- Travel service of Deutsche Bahn (DB) www.bahn.de
- Timetable of the Swiss railway (SBB) www.sbb.ch
- Timetable of the Austrian Railway (ÖBB) www.oebb.at