Free ride with the UltentalCard!
New in summer 2017
With just one ticket, enjoy nature, sports and culture - the UltentalCard is the key to a fascinating experience in the Ulten valley and in South Tyrol.
The owner of the UltentalCard get 1 ascent and descent per day with the gondola Schwemmalm and can use free of charge the hiking bus white Brunn. In addition, the UltentalCard includes free admission to all Ulten museums and over 80 other museums in South Tyrol. For sports enthusiasts, the UltentalCard is the entry ticket to the public swimming pool of Ulten, for the ice rink of Pracupola, Ulten cross-country and much, much more.
Also: free ride in South Tyrol! With the UltentalCard you take advantage of free public transport network of the country.
The UltentalCard is delivered to the guest on arrival, is included in the room rate and is valid for the duration of the stay.
A card - many services *: the UltentalCard at a glance
- 1 ascent and descent per day with the gondola Schwemmalm
- Free use of public transport in South Tyrol
- Hiking bus white Brunn
- Free admission to 80 museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol
- Free entrance in the Ulten Culten, Valley Museum and MKS saw museums
- Free use of cross-country Ulten
- Free admission for the ice rink of Pracupola
- Free admission to the public swimming pool of Ulten
Included experiences may vary seasonally.